MEDIA (M) : WORKING AS A JOURNALIST, REPORTER, FILM PRODUCER
1. Original and Copy of passport valid for at least six months
2. Letter of reference from the headquarters of the applicant’s agency addressed to the Director-General of the Department of Information, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, confirming the appointment and job title of the applicant
3. Profile of the news agency
4. Evidence of the news agency’s registration with the Thai government or an overseas government
5. Official criminal record in good standing. A verification must be recent at least three months old.
6. Copy of the applicant’s work during the year prior to the date of application, including work on Thailand
REMARKS: Your application as well as required document will be transmitted by the Consulate to the Department of Information, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand for an approval which may take at least two weeks from a submission date.
ขอความร่วมมือคนไทยในนิวยอร์กและรัฐใกล้เคียงกรอกแบบสำรวจข้อมูลในการจัดทำ "Thai Yellow Pages"
Emegency Line for
Thai People only!