VISA FEE US$40 (Single Entry) US$200 (Multiple Entry)
PERIOD OF STAY Permitted up to 60 days
EXTENSION OF STAY The extension is allowed up to another 30 days. You must file a request at the Office of Immigration Bureau before your authorized stay expires. Extending your stay and changing the type of visa is solely at the discretion of an Immigration officer. Find out the Immigration Office near where you stay in Thailand.
1. Visa application form (DOWNLOAD)
2. One passport-size photograph (2”x2”) taken not more than six months.
The photograph must have a light color background with a full-face
view wearing no hat or eye glasses.
3. Required documents. To find the list of documents, please click at
the corresponding purpose of your travel in the provided table below.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR AN APPLICANT WHO IS:
- A HOLDER OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS OF YOUR RESPECTIVE COUNTRY
- A HOLDER OF RE-ENTRY PERMIT
- A HOLDER OF PASSPORT from Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cambodia,
Cuba, Egypt, India,Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Nigeria,
Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Vietnam, Yemen,
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT:
1. Original and Copy of passport, valid re-entry permit, or travel document for travel to Thailand
2. Copy of permanent resident card
3. Three completed and signed application forms
4. Three passport-size photographs (2” x 2”) taken not more than 6 months and all must be the same. The photographs must have a light color background with a full-face view without wearing a hat or eye glasses.
5. Letter certifying current employment OR a guarantor’s letter from a U.S. resident/affiliated organization
6. Letter from a host in Thailand, if not staying at paid accommodations while in the country
7. The application form has to clearly indicate a reference person and address in Thailand and in country of your residence.
ขอความร่วมมือคนไทยในนิวยอร์กและรัฐใกล้เคียงกรอกแบบสำรวจข้อมูลในการจัดทำ "Thai Yellow Pages"
Emegency Line for
Thai People only!