Authentication of English Documents
According to the regulations set forth by the Ministry of Foreing Affairs in Thailand, the Royal Thai Consulate-General in New York is authorized to legalize English documents bearing the seal of the United States Department of State in Washington, D.C. only
The Royal Thai Consulate-General in New York can legalize documents which are originaly done in the Consulate's Jurisdiction only, which are New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Connecticut.
Required Documentation :
1. Legalization Petition Form
2. A requested letter signed by a company's authorized officer. Tha said letter should be printed on company letter-head with address and contact numbers. A list of documents that is enclosed and purpose of usage should be stated in the contents of the letter.
3. Original documents and a copy of passport of identification card or driver's license of the owner of documents are needed to be purpose of usage should be stated in the contents of the letter.
4. The said Notary Public's seal and signature must be authenticated and signed by Secretary of State in the state where the Notary Public is located, by certifying the Notary's current status.
5. The documents need to be authenticated by the Office of Authentications, U.S. Department of State.
6. A copy of all page included the certified letter from Secretary of State and U.S. Department of State.
7. A consular office may request addition documents as necessary.
Frees : $15.00 Per Document
Payment could be made by cash, money order or cashier's check payable to "The Royal Thai Consulate-General New York" (Personal/company check or credit card are not accepted.)
Submission by Mail :
1. Send the above documents to the Royal Thai Consulate-General New York
2. Payment could be made by cashier's check or money order payable to "The Royal Thai Consulate-General New York"
3. A self-addressed envelope with prepaid stamp is required in order to mail the document back to you.
Please note that the Royal Thai Consulate-General assumes no responsibility for the contents of the document. The Royal Thai Consulate-General in New York will not be responsible for the mishandling of any mail services, such as the loss or damage of the documents.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEAASE CONTACT :
Royal Thai Consulate General New York
Attn : Legalization Division
351 East 52 Street New York, NY 10022
Tel. 212-754-1770 ext.306
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any inquiry about a visa, Please call Tel.212-754-1770 ext. 303, 311 during business hour Mon-Fri 10.00 am.-12.00 pm. and 1.00 pm.-3.30 pm.
Directory of Thai Businesses and Associations in NY and nearby areas...Click!
Monday - Friday
10.00am - 12.00 pm and
1.00pm - 3.30pm