Authentication of English Documents
According to the regulations set forth by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand, the Royal Thai Consulate General in New York is authorized to legalize English documents bearing the seal of the United States Department of State in Washington, D.C. only.
The Royal Thai Consulate-General in New York can legalize documents which are originally done in the Consulate's Jurisdiction only, which are New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Connecticut.
1. Legalization Petition Form (download form)
2. A requested letter signed by a company's authorized officer. The said letter should be printed on company letter-head with address and contact numbers. A list of documents that is enclosed and purpose of usage should be stated in the contents of the letter.
3. Original documents and a copy of passport or identification card or driver’s license of the owner of documents are needed to be acknowledged, notarized and sealed by a Notary Public.
4. The said Notary Public's seal and signature must be authenticated and signed by Secretary of State in the state where the Notary Public is located, by certifying the Notary's current status.
5. The documents need to be authenticated by the Office of Authentications, U.S. Department of State.
6. A copy of all pages included the certified letter from Secretary of State and U.S. Department of State is required for Consulate's records.
7. A consular officer may request addition documents as necessary.
Fees: $15.00 Per Document
Payment could be made by cash, money order or cashier’s check payable to "The Royal Thai Consulate General New York" (Personal/company check or credit card are not accepted.)
Submission by Mail:
1. Send the above documents to the Royal Thai Consulate General, New York
2. Payment could be made by cashier’s check or money order payable to "The Royal
Thai Consulate General New York".
3. A self-addressed envelope with prepaid stamp is required in order to mail the
document back to you.
Please note that the Royal Thai Consulate-General assumes no responsibility for the contents of the document.
The Royal Thai Consulate General in New York will not be responsible for the mishandling of any mail services, such as the loss or damage of the documents.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Royal Thai Consulate General New York
Attn: Legalization Division
351 East 52 Street New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212)754-1770 ext: 306
E-mail : email@example.com
A Reflection on Thailand’s ASEAN Chairmanship in 2019
ขอความร่วมมือคนไทยในนิวยอร์กและรัฐใกล้เคียงกรอกแบบสำรวจข้อมูลในการจัดทำ "Thai Yellow Pages"
If you have any inquiry about a visa, Please call 212-754-1770 Ext.303 during business hour
Mon-Fri 9.00 am.-12.30 pm.